Boyd Family Homeschool

Homeschooling many children on different levels can be a challenge. I have heard more than once, "how do you do it all?" It's called Multilevel teaching! I hope to inspire "Moms of Many" with my thoughts, ideas, trials and errors, plus discuss books, and curriculum that work for homeschooling larger families.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

I am the wife of a wonderful man, and a stay-at-home homeschooling Mom to 6 bright children so far. We have an awesome time with our homeschooling, and I hope I am leading my children into a love of and lifetime of learning through good books. I am also the Editor/Publisher of a Homeschool Support Group Newsletter, and a Homeschool Co-op Teacher. I teach both preschoolers, and journalism students. My journalism students put out a monthly newspaper called The Crusader.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Christmas Gift Ideas

Ok, on another subject, I found some really cute things for Christmas gifts...that aren't expensive. Maybe someone has a child, or a niece or nephew they want to buy for.
Pop Art Painted Rings Kit $5 Ages: Girls, 8 and up www.thebeadshoponline.com
Spark Racers $5 Ages: Boys, 3 to 8www.littletykes.com
Judy Moody's Double-Rare Way-Not Boring Book of Fun Stuff to Do $6 Ages: 6 to 10www.candlewick.com
Still looking for the perfect gifts!

~Happy Homeschooling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home