Boyd Family Homeschool

Homeschooling many children on different levels can be a challenge. I have heard more than once, "how do you do it all?" It's called Multilevel teaching! I hope to inspire "Moms of Many" with my thoughts, ideas, trials and errors, plus discuss books, and curriculum that work for homeschooling larger families.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

I am the wife of a wonderful man, and a stay-at-home homeschooling Mom to 6 bright children so far. We have an awesome time with our homeschooling, and I hope I am leading my children into a love of and lifetime of learning through good books. I am also the Editor/Publisher of a Homeschool Support Group Newsletter, and a Homeschool Co-op Teacher. I teach both preschoolers, and journalism students. My journalism students put out a monthly newspaper called The Crusader.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

11:30 am Art or PE

11:30am-It is time to do PE or Art.

Our PE time could be climbing the rope swing and touching the tree limb, jumping on the trampoline, an exercise video, or using the treadmill. We prefer the fresh air of the weather permits! Sometimes we go to the park to play or ride around the walking trail on our bikes.

Art is self directed…anything their little hearts desire to make! My children love to do crafts. As it is getting close to the holidays, we will likely make some new ornaments to add to our collection. The children also love to paint, and today they want to do self portraits.

Happy Homeschooling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home